You are encouraged to make an appointment with your primary care physician as soon as possible. Call our appointment center at 909-822-2323 to schedule today.
Deciding on a doctor?
Click here to view profiles of our Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians available as primary care physicians through your health plan. They are located in private offices offering award-winning personal service in Redlands, Yucaipa and Beaumont.
- If you have an HMO or POS plan, you must call your health plan to select a Pinnacle Medical Group primary care physician. Then you will be able to use all of the services available to you as a new patient at Pinnacle Medical Group. Usually, you must request a physician transfer by the middle of the month for the change to be effective with your insurance by the first of the following month.
- Make sure to have your medical records transferred over from your previous physician so your doctor has your complete medical history.
- Download and complete new patient forms:
- Pinnacle’s primary care physicians oversee all aspects of your health care including physical exams, preventive care and referrals to specialists.
- When you need care after-hours, you have access to several urgent care centers. Click here for urgent care information.
- Our physicians all use Electronic Medical Records to assure better quality care and can send your prescriptions directly to the pharmacy using e-prescribing to save you time.
- An secure online patient portal is available for you to make appointments, securely message your doctor, request refills and view your medical record online.
- If you have any questions, please call (909) 427-9960